Monday, August 27, 2007

This Past Weekend

On Friday Graham was able to meet Grandbob (my dad). He even embraced his northern heritage by dressing up for the occasion. The outfit belonged to one of my brothers when they were his age.


Several of my family members are big baseball fans. As you can tell, my dad loves the Yankees, and then there is my Grandfather who likes the Red Sox and one of my brothers likes the Mets. Anthony is a fan of every team except the Yankees, so the poor kid is certainly caught in the middle!!

On Saturday we went outside in the 150 degree weather to watch the boys do some yard work. Apparently the heat didn't bother him too much!!

We went to church on Sunday and since we were all dressed up and we had someone here to take our picture, we decided to get a family photo.


Sadly on Monday we had to say goodbye to Grandbob, GG (my mom) and Aunt Julia. We enjoyed having them here and miss them lots!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie you look so good!! And Graham is so cute in his little clothes. :) I love baby clothes of all kinds...Kent has to watch me whenever we're out!

A + J said...

I've been having fun dressing him up and since he goes through at least two outfits a day, we get to see him in his many cute outfits.