Sunday, December 23, 2007

A matching game for you

Below you will find a quiz that will test your knowledge of the Rosolowski family. Be sure to read the directions and have fun with it :)

Fill-in the blank

We'll start with an easy one-

Your choices are Jackie or Graham

______________________

__________________

And now for a harder one:

Your choices are Anthony or Graham

_____________________

_____________________

And now for your essay

Which one does Graham look like more: Anthony or Jackie?

You can write your answer in the comments section. Be sure to make it at least 50 words and use proper capitalization, spelling, and punctuation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post sure does remind of the days of making up 5th grade quizzes and tests. Hopefully you weren't too challenged by my questions.

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Does it have to be 50 words? :o)

I think Graham resembles both of you, but he definitely looks most like Anthony. I have thought that since he was born, but after seeing those pictures together there's no doubt!!

Jackie said...

Yeah my first essay to grade. I guess since you're the first I can led it slide that you didn't make it 50 words :) Thanks for your input. We both agree that he is a combination and it definitely depends on the angle or expression as to who he favors at the moment.

Michelle said...

Where are the answers to the game?? The first set of pictures we thought the first one was Graham and the second one was you. The second set of pictures Andy and I disagreed on...I believed the first one was Anthony and the second one was Graham (Andy thought the opposite).

Essay:
I believe that Graham looks more like Anthony with the exception of his eyes. I think his eyes look more like your eyes in regards to shape and color. Overall, he is a very handsome boy and one of these days I'd like for Sam to meet him!

~Michelle

Jackie said...

Here are the answers to the fill-in:

Picture 1: Graham
Picture 2: Me
Picture 3: Anthony
Picture 4: Graham