Thursday, January 17, 2008

Confession Time

All the posts that went up today, I meant to put up earlier in the week, but since the computer is upstairs and very far away from the fireplace I've been procrastinating. I just love my spot on the couch in front of the fire.

Graham and I have enjoyed our time in LP. There isn't a whole lot of snow, but we're supposed to get some tonight and tomorrow. We fly back to TN tomorrow evening so hopefully the weather won't cause any major delays.

Tonight we will be having Julia's birthday celebration complete with a lemon cheesecake. Her birthday was yesterday, but she had a volleyball game and was out late. We figured she should be here for the cheesecake so we are waiting until tonight. I'm so happy to have been able to be here with her as we celebrated her special day.

No comments: