Friday, March 14, 2008

CVS Savings

Last month I stumbled across the blog www.moneysavingmom.com and learned all about the ECB's or bucks that you get from buying various products at CVS. An example would be one of this months deals on vitamin c. The bottles cost $2.99 and when you purchase them you will get a coupon for $2.99 to spend on future purchase, which essentially makes the vitamin c free. (Click here to learn more about the program.)

Anyway, it sounded like a neat way to cut costs so I've tried it three times. My first few trips weren't anything spectacular, but after I left the store on Wednesday, I was pretty proud of myself. I had some manufacturer's coupons, ECB's from a previous purchase, and $5 off of a $15 purchase coupon (the blog I've been checking told me where to get this). It took two transactions, but I got $39.11 worth of products for $5.33!!

No comments: