Monday, July 21, 2008

11 Months Old and On the Move!!




Graham is 11 months old now. I'm thinking this is going to be the forgotten month because we'll probably tell people that he will be one next month rather than saying he is 11 months old. I'm trying to remember to say 11 months so this month gets just as much attention as all of the other months. Anyway..

*He crawls everywhere and pulls up on everything.

*He has learned to kneel and stand up on his feet with his hands on the floor

*He has a new gibberish language that he speaks. I think the day we got to NY he starting making a whole bunch of new letter sounds and combined them together to make some strange sounds. It's quite comical. He says mom, dad, uh-oh, and Bob. Uh-oh is the only one he will repeat and today he said it when I dropped something. He also likes to say it before he drops his toy. I guess he likes to prepare us for what's about to happen.

*This month he started eating black beans, blueberries, and broccoli. He had his first grilled cheese sandwich as well as an egg sandwich. He was also able to order off of the menu at a restaurant when we were in MD- a gigantic sweet potato. He loves to have bites of our food and is starting to prefer chunks to being spoon fed.

*Tooth number three is on its way although we can't decide if it is a fang-tooth or the one next to that.

*He is doing a little better with drinking water, although I think he enjoys spitting the water out more than he does drinking it. I've bought several cups and he likes a small water bottle that I got him from the dollar store.

*We're headed back to TN in a few hours and after todays flights he will have completed 16 of them. I've been meaning to write down all of the places he's gotten to go this year. Maybe I'll do it on the flight. I'm praying that he will have his own seat, but that only seems to happen when Anthony is traveling with us.

1 comment:

happymcfamily said...

We can't wait to see you! Has Graham mentioned any items that he may like for his birthday?