Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Me Monday


I love sarcasm (keep this in mind as you read to post) so I'm excited to finally have time to participate in Not Me Monday which is hosted by MckMama. I don't know her but stumbled across her blog and am greatly entertained by her posts. If you think to, keep her and baby Stellan in your prayers. She is scheduled to deliver him on Wed. Stellan was diagnosed with heart failure at 20 weeks. The doctors did not expect him to make it this far, but the Lord has sustained him. Only God knows what will happen to him after he is born so please keep mom, dad, Stellan, and his three siblings (ages 3, 2, 1) in your prayers. MckMama's faith through the whole process has truly been an inspiration.

Without further ado, here is my Not Me Monday post:

I did not wake up one morning this week thinking about what I would post if I participated in Not Me Monday and did not write it down so I wouldn't forget.

I did not choose to be lazy several times this week and lay on the couch watching tv while Graham played.

I did not chuckle at Walmart as I walked past several aisles of Christmas decorations and trees. After all Halloween is only 5 days away so you know everyone is thinking about Christmas.

This week I did not have my monthly freak out over there being more month than money. See, I always have complete faith that the Lord will provide and never waver in that faith.

And to conclude this post I certainly did not bake a cake yesterday so I could eat some of the batter.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love it!! I think I might have to participate sometime!