Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Fam Came to Visit

I'm ashamed because it's taken so long to get the few pictures that I took when my family was here earlier this month. We had a wonderful week+ together and enjoyed their visit as always. Every time Graham woke up he asked for DG (my mom, GG) and B Bob (we think this refers to my dad, but he also called him G Bob or Beika, so maybe this is what he is going to call Aunt Julia). Regardless, he certainly loved having them here.

He got to play with Aunt Julia
(when she wasn't doing homework)


He and G Bob were sweatshirt buddies

He loved when either of them read to him


We were all sad when it was time for them to leave
(he would not stop crying in this picture)


Thanks for coming and we can't wait to see you again soon. We appreciate all of your help with getting the sun room fixed up. I'll post pictures soon, when it is all officially finished! We love you guys and thank God for you :)

No comments: