Sunday, January 31, 2010

Our Snow Days

We were also hit with the snow storm that many southern states received. We got about 4 inches of snow and some ice on top of it. Church was canceled today, so we've been enjoying an unusually relaxing Sunday!!




Graham was concerned by the cracking that kept happening as he stepped on the snow.


It was so bright out he had to wear his glasses and just couldn't look at the camera :)


Too bright for Reed

**On an unrelated note, in the first picture you'll notice our new addition that we've had since June. With Reed's upcoming birth and my sister going to school down here, we knew a minivan would be very useful. We always planned on keeping the Altima and one day trading in the Honda. Since the Honda is 15 years old, we wouldn't get much for it, so we went to the dealership one Friday night to see how much they would give us for my car. After misquoting us the price of the van and keeping our payment around what we were already paying, we made the leap. I'm so glad we did. I miss my car, but the van just makes sense for our current stage in life.

2 comments:

Justin and Gi said...

you go girl...a van...moving up in the world...I just thought of all the vans at carpool in FA! :)

Anonymous said...

MRS. ROSOLOWSKI!!!!!!!!! IT'S JANNA JOHNSON FROM YOUR 5TH GRADE CLASS AT FRANKLIN ACADEMY! I MISS YOU SOOOOOO MUCH AND HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER. I LOVE THE PICTURES. I REMEMBER TALKING TO YOU ABOUT HOW YOU WANTED KIDS AND NOW YOU HAVE TWO!!!!! TIME FLIES BY!