Monday, August 16, 2010

GRAHAM AND REED’S BIRTHDAY MAD LIB FOR MOMMY

Today is my mommy’s birthday and I am so excited! I love my mommy more than chocolate covered dinner and tv’s and spending time with her is better than watching a thousand episodes of Mickey Mouse. Today she is turning 29! Even if my mommy was 53 years old and weighed 300 pounds, I would still love her. One of the best things about her is how much she loves delicious cake. I hope that today she decides to have a pancake flavored birthday cake because that would be so much fun to eat. Even though my mommy is so great, she isn’t perfect. Sometimes I wish that she had named me Baygot, but it’s ok, she is still the best mommy ever. If I could give her a different name, it would definitely be Phoebe. I also wouldn’t mind if she fed me goldfish every day for every meal. I could eat hundreds of those! When it comes down to it, I know just how lucky I am to have such a great mommy. Happy birthday, mommy. You deserve to have a funny day.

*Words in bold were provided by Graham based on the type of word needed.

No comments: