Sunday, August 22, 2010

The 3rd Birthday Party

Last Sat we had Graham's birthday party. It proved to be a busy day since most of his friends weren't able to come. That's ok, he had a lot of fun with the friends and cousins that were able to come. He wanted a Little Einstein theme. I failed to order decorations in enough time to have them shipped, so I found pictures online and printed them (much better since they were free :).


I used his toys as other decorations, along with the image from the invitation I made.


We were planning to be outside for the whole party, but it was too hot. We went out for a few minutes to play with the parachute.


as well as some free play in the yard


Side note: I learned early on in the party to 1. not put the food out until it is going to be eaten because G wanted cupcakes at the beginning and 2. don't plan activities because 3 year olds won't want to do what you have planned anyway!

decorated cupcakes with

lots and lots

of candy!

(except for little brother)

We played I Spy, looking for the Little Einstein guys and cars. They also made I Spy cans that they got to take home in their goodie boxes (I'll post pics of G's sometime in the future since we did not get any during the party).

presents


No comments: