Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Monkey Saga

I went to Hobby Lobby because I wanted to get orange felt to make these goldfish crackers for Reed's birthday.


While there I found this pamphlet for some felt puppets. Graham came home from school one day and said, "Mommy I took my shoes of to make a puppet." He had his socks on each hand. I thought he would love it.

I got the materials needed to make the monkey,

got frustrated because there really wasn't a pattern to make it,

searched online for a patterns and managed to find some scareware viruses that infected both the desktop computer and my netbook (apparently I went to the site on both machines),

made my own pattern,

stayed up late one night working on it,

spent my time home alone one evening finishing it,

tried it on to realize my hand didn't fit in it,

gave it to Graham to play with,

and found him today using one of Anthony's socks as a puppet!


And to top it off, the goldfish crackers probably won't get made!

No comments: