Saturday, August 18, 2007

He has arrived!

For those of you waiting with intense anticipation, Baby Rosolowski DID make his entrance into the world today! Woo-hoo! Congratulations to Mommy and Daddy!

Name: Graham Jameson Rosolowski
Date of Birth: August 18th, 2007 (around 4:00pm....ish).
Weight: 9 lbs 5 oz
Length: 22"
Appearance: He has some hair, but not a crazy amount. Apparently the baby that was next to him in the nursery was 5 weeks early, so that baby's smallness made Graham look like he was already big enough to be asking for his own bottle.

Though the sheer size of Graham is impressive in itself, even more extraordinary is that Jackie gave birth to her little linebacker the natural way (she wasn't even induced!). That's right, no pain medication :o I can't even wrap my mind around that! (I being Becca, friend and official interim blogger for the Rosolowski family). According to her mother and sister, Jackie is doing very well. She is already up and about. Mommy and Graham are expected to come home tomorrow, but they will wait to see how Jackie feels before making the final decision.

I'll keep you posted until Anthony and Jackie are up to keeping you posted themselves. If they would just get a cell phone, perhaps I'd already have a picture to share with you by now (*hint, hint*). Ok, I'm done giving the new parents a hard time.

To Graham: I don't know how Juliana is attuned to this stuff, but she's been talking about "baby" a whole lot in the car today! I asked if she knew that Mrs. Jackie had her baby today and she just grinned from ear to ear. She can't wait to meet you. Fair warning: In case you already think girls have cooties, I'm pretty sure she will try to give you a kiss.

3 comments:

Christina said...

woohoo! congrats - that's awesome news! can't wait to see pics.

Cindy said...

Way to go!!!! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see pictures of your little one! We love and miss you guys!

Justin and Gi said...

Congrats!!!
I am so excited for you ! I can't wait to see a picture. And way to go for no meds. I know it is tough, but you did it!
:)
Gi