Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Day of Firsts

Yesterday Graham had two firsts. He went to a puppet show at the library and really enjoyed himself. I was prepared to have to take him out because he was getting too loud, but he we quite intrigued both by the puppets (he loved the dog and flying saucer that they used) as well as all of the children sitting on the floor. Hopefully they will have another one soon!! Thanks to Emily and Becca for inviting us.

Last night he went to the "kid house" instead of coming to small groups with us. (The adults usually meet at one house and we have girls from the youth group watch the kids at another house.) Up until now we've always brought him, but since he is crawling and I didn't want to have to follow behind him all night, we decided it was time to leave him. Aside from being really tired (we picked him up an hour past bedtime) and having a bit of a meltdown, he did really well. I know I enjoyed my couple of hours with adults!!

1 comment:

happymcfamily said...

He was loud? I never even heard him! There were too many other loud kids :)