Thursday, October 30, 2008

Always Something

So Graham is always learning to do something new. The other day I was putting the groceries away and asked him if he wanted some goldfish. I must have had a yogurt in my hand because he wanted that instead. He ate the whole thing and then started whining because it was gone. He proceeded to walk over to the refrigerator and pull on the handle (thankfully he can't open it yet). I imagine him thinking, "I'm still hungry so get me another one from in here." I opened the door for him to see if he would try to get another one and then asked him what he wanted. He responded by making the milk sign. I was quite impressed that he answered my question the way he did and I know we'll be in trouble once he figures out how to open the fridge door!

No comments: