Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I've been tagged!!

I've been tagged by Becca. I've never been tagged before so this is fun!! Here are 7 weird things about me:

1. One time in college when I was running, I was hit by someone riding a bike. I feel on the ground and got scraped up and everything. I don't think I've been running ever since then :)

2. I am allergic to penicillin, sulfa, and ibuprofen- thankfully I rarely get sick enough to need medication.

3. I've been to the Eiffel Tower twice and thrown a parachute man off of it both times. The second parachute man was recovered. If I was home I would have taken a picture of it for you to see.

4. I'm legally blind without any glasses or contacts.

5. I still sleep with my baby blanket. I even take it with me when I go away from home. I just love having the soft feeling of it by my face.

6. I don't wear any make-up. There isn't any reason for it, I just never was interested in it when I was younger and still really am not. Besides, I'm not coordinated enough to put it on :)

7. When choosing a movie to watch, I will usually only watch it if it has cars in it. I use this as my indicator because I do not like science fiction (and typically they don't have cars in them) or movies set far in the past.

I'm tagging these 7 people: Emily, Gi, Michelle, Leah G, Leah P, Cassie, and Brianna.

No comments: