Saturday, November 08, 2008

Incredible Joy

On Monday we had lunch with Mrs. Seal (my high school French teacher). I probably haven't seen her since high school so it was nice to catch up with her. The biggest news in her life is that this past summer she accepted Christ as her Savior. It was neat to hear her story at her baptism on Wednesday night.

She said that it pretty much started this summer when my dad and the other guys he works with (they build and remodel houses) were doing some work on her house. She said she saw how they worked and could just tell that there was something different about them and wanted what they had. After talking with them and going to their church a few times she accepted Christ.

It's wonderful to see the Lord at work in people's lives. She is soaking up the Word and I am so excited for her. I'm so glad I got to be there on Wednesday night to hear it all and you can tell that there is incredible joy in her life now!!

1 comment:

happymcfamily said...

that is awesome!