Thursday, June 17, 2010

What a week!

It's been a very busy week.

*We had our water lines replaced (now we can do more than one thing at a time and actually have pressure while doing it)

*A's birthday is Sat, Father's Day is Sun, so I'm trying to keep my ideas a surprise

*G is continuing to potty train and doing a great job with it

*R's about to crawl at any moment (he does sort of a worm movement right now) and the top two teeth are making their way in

*we're going out of town next week and returning two days before VBS so I have to get all of my responsibilities for it in order and eventually begin thinking about packing for the trip

*we're 2 1/2 weeks into the South Beach Diet so I'm having to cook a lot more and differently then we're used to (but it's working!)

*our nephews are spending the weekend with us.

No wonder my mind is a jumbled up mess right now!! I leave you with this picture and the hopes of getting another post or two up tomorrow:

Either he is growing a goatee or he has some fudgsicle on his face.
I'll let you decide!

No comments: