Thursday, December 02, 2010

Another Shutterfly Offer

I am really liking Shutterfly these days (even more since this post). I ordered some Christmas gifts yesterday and was able to use 4 or 5 different promotion codes to end up getting two gifts and two 8 x 10 pictures sent to three different recipients homes for less then the cost of one of the gifts. I love websites that let you stack discounts!! Plus it helped that I was able to use Pampers Gift to Grow points to get one of said gifts for free. Anyway, they are offering $25 gift cards to bloggers who share a project on their blog. In searching for Christmas card options, I found this one that I really liked (you may have to click on it to be able to read the text):


Top Ten Moments Christmas Card
Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments: