Monday, January 24, 2011

More of what Graham (+ Reed) says

Boy have them kept us laughing this week!! From the mouth of Graham:

Playing with a catapult toy in the bathtub, he says to himself:

"Oh I get it. It's kind of like a see saw!"

-----

"That cat sounds like a snake" (referring to the hissing sound)

-----

"Caugh GG"

I didn't realize how funny this was until he said it to her. He says it to me often, "Mom cough" whenever I need to clear my throat.

-----

Uncle Joey did some work from here while he was visiting and it included receiving many phone calls. Graham noticed his frustration when he received a half dozen calls back to back and said to him:

"Why you doing that with your eyebrows?"

He has since made his angry eyes to remind us of what he was doing with them!

-----

G-Bob said his feet were cold and asked Graham to get his slippers.

G: "No... Ok I'll get them." (He proceeds to run for the stairs to go up and get them)

Me: "Do you know where they are?"

G: As quick as he started running he stops and says, "No!" and starts laughing.

-----

Graham was trying to tell knock knock jokes. Here's two of them.

#1
G: "Knock knock"

Mrs. B: "Who's there?"

G: "Orange you glad I didn't say banana?"

#2

G: "Say knock knock"

Mrs. B: "knock knock"

G: "Who's there?"

Mrs. B: "Well I don't know!" (None of us knew it would turn out this way so we got a good laugh!)

-----

G: "Are we there yet?"

Me: "Graham, are we still driving?"

G: "Yes."

Me: "Are we in a parking lot?"

G: "No."

Me. "How will we know we're in a parking lot?"

G: "We'll crash."

-----

Julia: "Graham, your boots are on the wrong feet."

G: "Here" (he crossed his feet so the boots were on the right side even though he never switched them on his feet).

-----

GG: "I need to look at the light to help me sneeze."

Graham: After a moment of thinking, "Why don't you look at the darkness so you don't achoo?"

-----

Graham: "The floor is wet. The cat peed!" (He was referring to the snow that had come off of someone's boot and he stepped in it)

-----

Me: "Do you want pizza, chicken nuggets, a turkey sandwich, or mac and cheese?"

G: "Um, I just want a rice cake."

Later that day

Me: "Do you want some ice cream?"

G: "I want a popsicle."

If only I could choose rice cakes and popsicles instead of ice cream and other tasty foods!

-----

Me: "Ready, set . . ."

Reed: "Doe!" (go)

-----

While holding Buzz or Woody:

Reed: ". . .a ehyan!" (to infinity and beyond- my best attempt to write what he says :)

-----

Whenever Reed sees one of the cats he runs to it and says,

"doggie, doggie!"

-----

Reed has also found the food cabinets which happen to be the lower ones, so whenever he is hungry he brings us a box of cereal and as I was typing this we found this:


No comments: