Monday, January 10, 2011

Peter and Pan


Here is Graham with our shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child. Along with things I collected for several months we went to the Dollar Store to pick out some little items to add to them. Before we went I showed him a picture of two boys (in his mouth) from the publicity pack they sent us. I asked them what we should name them and he decided on Peter and Pan. Since then we have referred to those two boys in the picture as the ones getting the boxes. While I know this isn't true, I think it helped him understand it a little more. We found out last month that the boxes went to the Ukraine. We'll be praying for "Peter" and "Pan" from the Ukraine, hoping that the items we put into our boxes met their needs and gave them a special Christmas!!

1 comment:

Brenners said...

Ours went to Ukraine too. :)