Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Preschool Easter Party

I planned the preschool Easter party for Graham's class. It was an egg-cellent egg themed party. In the past I've tried to coordinate the lunch foods with the theme, but egg salad, scrambled eggs, or egg rolls didn't work in this setting. I went with more kid friend foods- cheese sticks, bunny chex mix, squeezable yogurt, grapes, carrots and dip, and rice crispy treat eggs with M &M's inside. All other parties I've planned included sandwiches and half the kids never ate them. I think the snackier route was better, especially for a 10:30 lunch right before an egg hunt.



After lunch I used the Resurrection Eggs to tell them about Easter. I handed out an egg to each child and when we got to their color they were able to open it. All things considered, I think it went well. We finished the fun with an egg hunt!

No comments: