Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Things Graham Says

Here's a few funnies of the past couple of weeks to hold you over until I have time to load pictures from out trip:

Graham was extremely tired and had received some discipline to which he was not appreciative of. I was about to get up and leave the room so he could take his nap. I kissed him and he responded by saying, "I don't want a kiss. Take it off." I wiped the kiss off, said I loved him, and left the room. He woke up as happy as could be thankfully.

----------
He continues to ask people what there names are and where they live. In Walmart he asked me what that man's name was. I said I did not know. He responded by saying, "His name is 'I don't know?'" No Graham, I don't know what his name is :)

----------
We pulled up to a restaurant we were going to eat at and he said he wanted to ask the lady if they had french fries. I told him he could. Well the waitress took our order and he wasn't paying attention. After he realized she had come and gone and he didn't get to ask her, he ended up getting up from his seat and finding a waitress (not ours) to ask her if they had french fries. I reassured him that they did and I already ordered them for him.

----------
Sometimes I will tell him to make up a name for someone/something if I don't know what it is. I guess he thinks I want him to make up a word to because the default name that he uses is "Baygot." I have no idea where he got it from. Now I just tell him that they are called Baygot!

No comments: