Monday, July 12, 2010

Whew!!

Life has been busy and this week it won't slow down either. We enjoyed two and a half weeks out of town. I thought I would have more free time since there were extra hands to help with the kids, but there was always something other than blogging to do. We survived the Adirondack heat wave without air conditioning and I flew from NY to TN by myself with both boys!

We will be spending each night this week at High Seas VBS. I'm not directing this year, but I am a station leader so while I've still got lots to do, the bulk of the work didn't fall on me this time. Graham is very excited about participating this year. I'm trying not to focus on what still needs to be done, but rather focusing heavily on the fact that I will get 5 days to share just how awesome God is with the kids that come to my room to do crafts.

Be still and know that I am God
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!

Psalm 46:10

May HE be pleased with our efforts and may lives be changed in both the kids and adults this week!

No comments: