Monday, February 07, 2011

OYOL Week 3

I have gotten behind on the OYOL. Two weeks out of town, mom visiting for a week, round two of the stomach bug, and a toddler dropping from two naps to one will do that to you!! I hope to get caught up over the next few weeks as we get back into our routine. This post will be dedicated to week 3's assignment- things I do or want to do that are not part of the bare minimum and its frequency. I realize that this will be a changing list as I successfully implement things and also think of more things that I want to add.

Daily
Family Bible and Prayer time
Read to the boys during the day and/or before bed
Exercise
Listen to music
Pray for our sponsored child
Review G's Cubbies Verse
Go to bed early
Be satisfied with what I accomplish each day
Play outside

Weekly
Go to the library
Go to the park
Read at least 1 chapter in a book of choice
Go grocery shopping at night alone
Call a friend
Date night
Plan activities for G (in order to cut down on tv time)

Monthly
Practice hospitality- have friends over for dinner
Work on and/or complete craft project
Freezer Cooking
Date out of the house
Get together with a friend without kids
Send sponsored child a letter

Quarterly
Plan Awana lessons
Finish a book

Yearly
Photobooks for each child and one that reviews the year
Deep clean house-move furniture, clean windows, etc

1 comment:

Eos Mom said...

Those are really great lists! I may have to steal some of your ideas. ;-)